How to Set Up a Return Online
- Click on the 'Find My Order' button below
- Log in to your account, or sign in as a guest
- Select the order(s) you wish to return
- Click on ‘Setup Return’
Please return the goods within 30 days after submitting the application for return. Returns outside of our 30 days General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
In most cases, restocking fees are not charged. Exceptions include general returns for customer's reason, or customer negotiated discounts.
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received
CHOIIHOME.COM is not responsible for any labor costs related to handling, installing, or uninstalling items purchased.
Damaged in transit returns
We carry transit insurance to protect our customer’s purchases, however where you have signed for goods without outlining any faults or damage then these goods may not be covered by transit insurance. You must inspect your goods upon delivery and outline any faults or damage on the delivery note before signing it. You must ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the damage immediately following the delivery.
You must notify Choii home of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Failure to do so will mean that any transit policy will be voided.
Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear
We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery.
Returns from Canada
Setting up returns for our neighbors to the North is easily accomplished. Just keep in mind the following additional considerations and requirements:
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the product being returned is defective or damaged.
- Taxes and duties on Canadian shipments are fully refundable, but subject to current exchange rates.
- The customer is responsible for including all necessary return documents with the return shipment. If documents are missing, then taxes or duties may be charged to generate new documents and re-import the item back to the United States. These fees will be charged at current exchange rates.
- Returns for Canadian customers may be subject to an additional 3-5 business days of processing time.